Your Keywords or key Phrases should be used here.
Your Keywords or key Phrases should be used here.


We have a moral,as well as legal,responsibility to send our employees home at the end of the day in a condition no worse than when they came in that morning. Everything else aside,the most important goal of ergonomics is to provide a safe and healthy work environment. But it does not stop there. In order to compete in a global market,industrymust continue to make major strides in quality,productivity and efficiency.Ergonomics is one of the key elements that can help achieve this goal.

How does an anti-fatigue mat work?

Standing for long periods of time on hard floor surfaces is very uncomfortable and causes physical fatigue. Leg muscles become totally static and constructed as they work overtime to keep that person in an upright position. Blood flow is greatly reduced causing paid and discomfort. In this situation the employees' heart is forced to work harder to pump blood through these constructed areas and his body begins to run out of energy. However, if a person is allowed to stand on an anti-fatigue mat, his muscles will subtly contract and expand as they adjust to the flexibility of the mat. This muscle movement increases blood flow and increases the amount of oxygen reaching the heart, thus fatigue is greatly reduced.

Entrance Mats

"...A large percentage of the dirt that attacks floors is tracked in on the soles of shoes. Thus, it stands to reason that a program of matting should concentrate on building entrances...?"

Floor grime represents a major challenge to building maintenance contractors and building managers. Tracked-in dirt and moisture not only detracts from the appearance of a place of business, they also takes it toll on the flooring.

There are many ways in which dirt and moisture can enter a building. We know from experience that a large share of the dirt and water that soils and erodes the floors of buildings come in on the shoes of employees or visitors. The front of the building is generally the area that takes the most abuse. The most common area for the entry of dirt and moisture is through the public entrance or entrances. And, this is generally the area that the building manager or business owner wants to keep the cleanest and best looking, so as not to discourage business.

Mats Save Money

It has been estimated that the cost of removing a kilogram of dirt from a modern building today will run in excess of $1,000-00! Of that cost, equipment and supplies take approximately 10 per cent and the remaining 90per cent goes in labour costs to get the job done.

Purpose Driven selection

The optimum benefits of matting occur when the matting program is tuned to the special needs of your building and your traffic. The complexity and range of choice in the selection and placement of mats only becomes apparent after considering the wide range of choices available.

HomeAbout usOut matting productsSpecialsContact us